I just had the coolest night. A small group in Arkansas just let me sit in their Bible Study via Facetime!. They meet to discuss the reading. How humbling that almost all the questions they asked me I didn’t know. 😂. Keeping it real.
OK, ARE YOU BEHIND??? Yup. Most of you are slipping because it is a BUSY time of the year.
You have 2 options!
- You can throw in the towel and you will regret it!
- Read the schedule below…..(Find where you left off).
- If it was WAY before April 8, this is your JUMPING IN SPOT!!
|Apr 8: 1Sam 1-3
Apr 9: 1Sam 4-8
Apr 10: 1Sam 9-12
Apr 11: 1Sam 13-14
Apr 12: 1Sam 15-17
Apr 13: 1Sam 18-20;
Apr 14: 1Sam 21-24
Apr 17: 1Sam 25-27
Apr 19: 1Sam 28-31;
Apr 21: 2Sam 1-4
May 1: 2Sam 5:1-10;
|May 4: 2Sam 5:11-6:23;|
This will keep you historically up to date. THEN you will do 2 things:
- When you are cleaning the house, folding laundry, pulling weeds….You will click here and listen to 1 Chronicle which is a REPEAT read so it will be a great recap. It will be fun to do because you will be like “Oh my stars, I get it!!”
- Promise that you will sit outside one day and read the Psalms.